Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funniest statements heard over Xbox live IconwebsiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inFunniest statements heard over Xbox live About12

Funniest statements heard over Xbox live

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KAJE626
Admin
KAJE626

Funniest statements heard over Xbox live Empty
PostSubject: Funniest statements heard over Xbox live   Funniest statements heard over Xbox live I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:44 am

Me and TomTom where playing a bit of online Gears2 and while voting for either Guardian or Submission we had this cracker.

No choose Guardian! More points, more points!

So Guardian was played and the pleading player completed 2 of the 3 rounds with... yes you got it Nil points... Classic

So TomTom sent a motivational message to the poor soul

"More Points! More Points!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.rvnsqd.com
>TomTom-RSqd<
Admin
>TomTom-RSqd<

PostSubject: Re: Funniest statements heard over Xbox live   Funniest statements heard over Xbox live I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:10 am

Ahhh, 'twas a classic..... I am currently still laughing inside about the ordeal! The kid only sounded about 12 too! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bulletproof GAK

PostSubject: Re: Funniest statements heard over Xbox live   Funniest statements heard over Xbox live I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:55 pm

hahaha everyone knows you get more points on submission
Back to top Go down
>TomTom-RSqd<
Admin
>TomTom-RSqd<

PostSubject: Re: Funniest statements heard over Xbox live   Funniest statements heard over Xbox live I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:43 pm

Unfortunately for Kaje, he is now in this topic for something he said!! Lol.

We had just entered a public match and Kaje had not remembered he had the headset on and that we weren't in a private chat party. We had played a few games before and always seemed to be locust. This time we were COG and... Yep, you guessed it, Kaje in a 12yr old sounding voice said "Yay! We're the good guys!". He then promptly realised his error, removed his headset and nearly wet himself!
Back to top Go down
Bulletproof GAK

PostSubject: Re: Funniest statements heard over Xbox live   Funniest statements heard over Xbox live I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:25 pm

a good one i heard last night whilst waiting for some one to return to there xbox no names mentioned (TOM) was someone who before the game started was shouting how great and awesome they were at the game but then proceeded to get 56 points for the entire game got no kills no downs or revives but died 22 times in the session lol!
Back to top Go down
>TomTom-RSqd<
Admin
>TomTom-RSqd<

PostSubject: Re: Funniest statements heard over Xbox live   Funniest statements heard over Xbox live I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:24 pm

Ok, this topic is getting quite a response now! Smile

This one isn't so much of what someone said but you get the gist.

Me and Bulletproof were online last night and went into a Guardian match with someone with a gamertag of TULEGIT2QT. It took me a while to work out what it meant - Too Legit To Quit. By the time I realised what it was, it was coming to the end of the round and told Bulletproof what it was and thought nothing of it after that. Until the end of the round came........ and he'd quit! lol!

It was the usual though, a high ranking, positive kill/death ratio, losing the round. So they bottle it cause it'll affect their stats. I hate those people. We gave him bad feedback as punishment Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KAJE626
Admin
KAJE626

PostSubject: Re: Funniest statements heard over Xbox live   Funniest statements heard over Xbox live I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:39 pm

I'll update this when I get home and find out what his/her Gamertag was. But the other day TomTom, Sebastifitian, GAK and myself were playing a game of King of the hill on Overpass and I got a brilliant message sent to me after.

We did pretty well going on to win the match and then I got a message in my inbox.... Of course I assumed it was a message of well wishing from the opposition and the inspirational message was .... "LANCER GAYS!".

Brilliant!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funniest statements heard over Xbox live   Funniest statements heard over Xbox live I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funniest statements heard over Xbox live
Page 1 of 1